Mid PHP Developer
Full time employment contract
Remote type: Hybrid
- min. 2 years of commercial experience in application development (PHP),
- willingness to learn and explore new technologies,
- accuracy and diligence in the performed tasks,
- creativity and independence,
- clearly define questions and needs.
If you have min. 5 years of commercial experience in PHP, you can apply for the position of Senior PHP Developer.
If you do not have the required experience, you can apply for the position of Junior PHP Developer.
- creating and developing web applications,
- proposing new solutions and participating in product development at all its stages,
- care for the quality of the code and compliance with applicable standards,
- helping other team members,
- maintaining high code coverage with tests.
Other work attributes
|Work Management:||Trello, SCRUM, GitHub|
|Unit Testing:||PHPUnit, JEST|
|Continuous Integration:||Jenkins, GitHub Actions|
|Workstation:||Macbook Pro 13" 2018 or newer, 2x 24" displays, sit-stand desk|
|Additional tools:||Magic keyboard, Magic mouse or Trackpad|
We offer a trial 3-month employment contract with the possibility of extension.
We will contact only selected candidates.
To make work even better we're also offering:
⏱️ Flexible working hours
🏠 Possibility of remote work
📋 Training budget
🎉 Monthly integration events
🪙 Yearly appreciation bonus
🍕 🍣 🥡 🍔 Weekly complimentary lunch
🍰 Sweet Wednesdays
☕️ Decent coffee
🚲 Bike parking