Senior PHP Developer
- min. 5 years of commercial experience in application development (PHP),
- willingness to learn and explore new technologies,
- accuracy and diligence in the performed tasks,
- creativity and independence,
- clearly define questions and needs.
If you do not have the required experience, you can apply for the position of Mid PHP Developer.
- creating and developing web applications,
- proposing new solutions and participating in product development at all its stages,
- care for the quality of the code and compliance with applicable standards,
- maintaining high code coverage with tests,
- responsibility for the implemented code,
- solving critical problems,
- helping other team members,
- exploring the latest industry trends and standards.
Other work attributes
|Work Management:||Trello, SCRUM, GitHub|
|Unit Testing:||PHPUnit, JEST|
|Continuous Integration:||Jenkins, GitHub Actions|
|Workstation:||Macbook Pro 13" 2018 or newer, 2x 24" displays, sit-stand desk|
|Additional tools:||Magic keyboard, Magic mouse or Trackpad|
We offer a trial 3-month employment contract with the possibility of extension.
We will contact only selected candidates.
To make work even better we're also offering: